Question
Posted by: Jen | 2010/09/09

ADVICE

Married anc with accrual. Husband wants a divorce. House in my name car in his name. Bond on house he has signed surety for. Original bond R200K taken out to pay back money he borrowed from a private lender and from additional bond money taken R100k went to pay for his motor bike (also registered in his name) balance on alterations to house. Current bond R450K Can he force me to sell my house and claim his share or can I say due to the money already paid on his behalf he has had his share.
Transport issue - had car before I got married can he now take his car back and leave me with no transport to get to work and take child to school.

Desperate for advice please

Expert ImageFamily law expert

I need more info to be able to advise you properly. You can mail me at bertus@divorceattorney.co.za.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross
bertus@divorceattorney.co.za

1
Posted by: family law expert | 2010/09/12

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross
bertus@divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert