Question
Posted by: NANAMENSA | 2010/07/07

ADVICE,....

HI, PLS DOCTOR N FRIENDS I NEED AN URGENT ADVICE FROM ANYONE WHO IS ABLE AND EAGER TO HELP.... I WAS DIAGNOSED LAST YEAR HAVING BARTHOLINS CYST AND I HAVE BEEN SO ONCERNED... IS THERE A WAY I COULD GET RID OF IT WITHOUT SURGERY MAYBE HOME MEDICATION AND COULD IT AFFECT MY SEXUALITY COS I NOYICED RECENTLY I DONT GET LUBRICATED EASILY..... THANKS

There isn't any medication to get rid of the cyst. It is possible that it is affecting your lubrication as this comes from the gland which is now blocked.

2