Question
Posted by: anon | 2009/11/25

advice

why does my boyfriend promise to do things for me and then he does not? he is financially well off and I rarely ask him for stuff ,and i know he can afford way more than i ask of him,i am independent and in most cases when i get my hands burnt by his empty promises he is the one that started me without me asking,im sick of his lie,why why ?> ?

Maybe he likes looking big and making grand promises, but is too cheap to actually pay for carrying them out ? Does he lie to you about other things. too ? What makes you want to remain his gf, rather than moving on ?

3
Posted by: me | 2009/11/25

are you in this for the money ? if you unhappy move on he must be liying about many more things .

Reply to me
Posted by: Maria | 2009/11/25

If he makes you this unhappy, why are you still with him? Clearly you are not a priority in his life.

Reply to Maria