Posted by: B | 2009-09-18

Hi Doc,

I wrote to you a couple of days ago about the reaction I had to using the wet wipe down under. How long do you think it would take for the rash and itchiness to go away. On Wed I took the once off Austell-Fluconazole capsule and also started using Gyno-Daktarin VC cream but it didn' t seem to help much and then last night I rubbed apple cider vinegar diluted with a bit of water on. I think it is improving but not by much, how much longer do you think it would take to heal and can I have sex or could it be contagious.

You should give it at least 4-5 days. The treatments you are using are for thrush, not allergies. If you have thrush, your partner could get it from you.