Posted by: dan | 2009-08-28

I always seem to need someone' s approval on everything that i do whether work related or other why do i do that

WHy isn't as important as it might seem, but Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) a specific form o thereapy / counselling, can help you to understand and revise this invonvenient and inappropriate set of bad habits you have formed.

Posted by: D | 2009-08-29

I am exactly the same. I sometimes even ask people much younger than me for advice. I mean I got younger okes showing me the ropes of how to approach women, how to handle my money etc. I should be advising them? Nooit!

Reply to D
Posted by: dan | 2009-08-28

maybe its because i dont like to take my own advice because i think i am not wise enough

Reply to dan
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009-08-28

Baie snaaks Vrye Denker!

I am like that to, sometimes I ask so many people - why we do that I don' t know.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2009-08-28

It' s either because you have low self-esteem or you have developed a habit. When I catch myself doing things that are irrational, I take stock of how my life is and make a conscious decision to stop acting foolishly.

Either way, you should get some professional advice. But you don' t need my approval to do so  )

Reply to Vrye Denker