Not sure if I am at the correct forum but just feeling a bit peeved with my daughter. She is divorced with a 5 yr old daughter. We have given her all the support we could have during her divorce and helped her after, she met a friend last year Aug and became engaged in Dec, yesterday she phoned to let us know that she is pregnant again, they will be getting married next year. They both are not financially able to have a second child, and I feel that the way we have been told, shows no respect for myself or my husband, am I wrong to feel this way?

Its very understandable indeed that you would feel peeved at your daughter's apparently foolish and thoughtless behaviour, inconsiderate towards he own daughter and the unborn child. Getting engaged after knowing someone for such a short time isn't usually wise, and not to have avoided a further pregnancy is also careless. But as she is an adult, with the full right to be foolish, it's her affair. YOu may want to continue to be supportive and helpful towards the child, but to refrain from supporting her in ways that enable her to be foolish and thoughtless