Posted by: JT | 2009-01-14

I do not know what to do, please advice. My GF is accusing me of talking to her flatmate without her knowledge. The problem is i called her (around 10 pm) and she did not pick up the fone until her flatmate answered it. The flatmate told me that she went outside but she never say where she is going. Now she is complaining and i must not talk to her flatmate anymore. I do not know what to do,pls advice....

By the sound of it Trust is a concern in your relationship. Emotional games do not strengthen a relationship and should be avoided. In order to make a relationship work, it needs honesty, constructive communication and trust. Maybe the two of you need to seek professional assistance to help you to find a constructive way to deal with your relationship. Childish behaviour does not solve problems – it usually lays the foundation for bigger problems in the future.

Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-14

Your gf sounds immature. Sorry. But thats it. If she wasn' t around and her flatmate picked up the phone, so what? Leave a message.

She obviously feels that the flatmate is prettier or that you might fancy her.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: The ONE | 2009-01-14

Talk about counter attack!

Reply to The ONE
Posted by: waar | 2009-01-14

something fishy my friend get into the bottom of it

Reply to waar
Posted by: j | 2009-01-14

the question is what is she hiding, i think the flatmate knows something you don' t and you know how people are when they have a big secret, do your investigations and you will thank me later

Reply to j
Posted by: Duh | 2009-01-14

tell your gf to get a cell phone and carry it around all the time then she cannot complain about you chatting to her friend!

Reply to Duh