Question
Posted by: Anon5 | 2008/11/07

Advice?

I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now after having been on the Pill for 8 years, but with no success. I have had blood tests, internal examinations, scans, papsmears etc. My husband has also gone for a sperm test and is fine. My doctor says to try naturally a while longer before we take more drastic measures. Can you please tell me what natural product I can take to increase my fertility??

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

use can try the Fertiboost as this contains mineral, herbs and homoepathic remedies. it is the most generalised remedy OTC.

Dr Debbie