Question
Posted by: neline | 2008/10/11

advice

i don.t know if you can assist me with i' ve been in a four year relationship with someone recently found out that he was cheating on me.is there any legal steps that i can take against him

Legal steps afgainst him for what ? If cheating were a criminal offense, there'd have to be ten times the number of jails. I very much doubt that he has actually broken any law. There may be ways in which you can make life tedious for him, but be cautious, revenege is always far less sweet in rality than it seems when you're dreaming of it

1
Posted by: SR | 2008/10/11

Oh there are many ways to teach him a lesson

Reply to SR