Question
Posted by: alpha | 2008/09/22

advice

I am a 26 year old male who exept for the last year, was in a very long relationship(7 years).I am was very good to my former fiance I paid for her education, and gave her everything I had, I had a very good relationship with her whole family.they still call me from time to time and refer to me as their son.the main reason that whe broke up whas that all of a suden she wanted to go to clubs each and every weekend and get drunk and I didn' t.I recantly found out from her uncle that she has been daiting another girl,and her mom doesn' t know about it,first should I tell her mom and second I have lost all my faith in women,should I get help because I cant help feeling I gave her everything and thats my reward for treading a women that good

I would think that if her uncle told you, he should be the one to tell her mom, too. Don't lose your faith in ALL women --- though maybe it's justified to lose faith in THIS one. OK, so she seems to be behaving in a foolish way --- just as well she has revealed what sort of person she is before you became more involved with her. If this is how she is, then, sadly, you haven't missed much.

2
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/24

You are still young. Get over her, take some time alone, enjoy being single for a while. Don' t generalize! There' s lots of good women out there, and also lots of childish women, unfortunately your ex is one of them. You did something great for someone, you ex, and that' s something to feel good about. It' s the past and like Oza said, do not look back!

Reply to EL
Posted by: oza | 2008/09/23

mmh all your doing is telling what you have not confirmed, or have you? do you have 100% proof or is this a Chinese whisper your sending on ?.
Plus is it really your concern? or are you still bitter at her and this is still cause your hurting. She is past keep it that way.
Keep walking don’ t look back it may just catch up to you.

Reply to oza