Question
Posted by: A999 | 2008/07/31

Advice

Good day, In march I had an ectopic pregnancy. The gynae did not do a DNC. A few ladies I have spoken to say it should have been done. Please advice - should a DNC have been done?

Ectopic pregnancies are in the tube not the uterus and the treatment is to remove the tube, not do a D&C.

1
Posted by: Angel | 2008/08/08

Good day

I am a 26 years, I have one boy six years old, married.... and want to have antoher baby...

I' ve only been trying the natural way never been on any form of drugs to speed up the process.

My concerns are Ive had more than 5 infections...... and everytime the doctor would give me antibiotic and some other medicine to ease the bladder pain

the pain would stop for two week and ther after start again and this is affecting my sexual life as it is very painful when my husband penetrates me.

O.. one more thing the my previous doctor and my current doctor always says it' s my cysts..... but in 2004 Nvember I removed one cyst with my appedix on the right side.
Please help me... I want to fall pregnant...

Reply to Angel