Question
Posted by: dee dee | 2010/02/24

adultfriendfinder website

So I discovered today that my husband joined the adultfriendfinder website... must I confront him about it?

Where does everyone these days get the idea that it i compulsory to CONFRONT everyone else ? That's the most hostile and least useful way of raising concerns. Depending on how you found out ( which may possibly raise counter-issues of breach of his expected confidentiality, and can give him grounds for assuming the role of the injured party instead of taking your very valid concerns seriously ) why not just sit down calmly, and talk about it ? Say that you have found out that he has become involved with this web-site, and what are you supposed to theink about that ? Explore whether he has current concerns about some aspect of the marriage, and suggest counselling is a far wiser route than such websites

9
Posted by: R | 2010/02/25

She just says she is not interested in sex anymore. I do not know if it is menopause or what. Difficult to work through!!

Reply to R
Posted by: sean | 2010/02/25

did she give u a reason why she doesn''t want 2 have sex?

Reply to sean
Posted by: R | 2010/02/24

DEE DEE, I did talk to her about this on numerous occasians and she sticks to her story. I have wined and dined her, bought flowers like when we were younger and so forth and still nothing......how long must one try? it has been 8 months now!!

Reply to R
Posted by: DEE DEE | 2010/02/24

Excuse me  but this wife gave sex.... then why don''t u talk to your wife..? tell her what is bugging u about your relationship.. I thought everything in our relationship was 100%... guess I was wrong.... have u told your wife how u feel?

Reply to DEE DEE
Posted by: R | 2010/02/24

i am also looking on these sites for no strings attached relationship and sex. Wife does not want sex anymore and I do. What would the women suggest we do?

Reply to R
Posted by: Dee Dee | 2010/02/24

I also stumbeled upon it when I checked the gmail account....worst is I am a housewife... when we couldn''t have children  I stood by him...when he''s sad  angry or venting i am there.. When he wants stuff done that he doesn''t have time for it i do it.... I try to be the perfect wife and for what????????

Reply to Dee Dee
Posted by: ME TOO | 2010/02/24

Dee Dee..

Join the bladdy club! It makes my effing blood boil! I found out by snooping, and i am sorry, but i am proud to say it - he asks why i go thru his stuff - its coz he finds woman on some website.
... Leta hope our husbands find each other on this site! LOL!

Hang in there DEE!

Reply to ME TOO
Posted by: ME TOO | 2010/02/24

Dee Dee..

Hang in there DEE!

Reply to ME TOO