Posted by: micheal | 2010-10-20

adult world.....

Hi,just want to know if this is a good or bad thing...the wife and i went to adult world booked a cubicle and watched blue movie had super sex,,lots of guys saw us go u guys think they thought bad of us or what...wife was turned on by this...

Dear Michael,

What the guys think is 100% irrelevant. What matters is that you and your wife consented to explore this for sexual fun and it sounds like you both enjoyed the playing out and experience of the sexual act. If this has added spice to you and your wife's relationship then that is what should matters.

Posted by: QQ | 2010-10-25

First your wife......the a whore.....then STD''s for you..... the STD''s for the wife.....then....

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Zee | 2010-10-21

Michael, that sounds very exciting. Taboo but if your girl got off it, then you shoudl consider yourself lucky and not give a hoot what others think or wondered. They dont share your bed with your girl. My girl is keen on most things as long as its safe, not too dingy. I woudl like to bring it up one night after a jol, but I need to know, arent those cubicles abit dirty or something?? And which one did you go to? I would be keen to check what and how they look before I ask her to go. Thanks

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-21

Nice idea Michael, i am definitely going to try it too is it sounds fun. be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: tarzan | 2010-10-21

micheal, i think that is the most common problem with most of us, always think what others think, we should have the attitude these days of what the hell, we all human, some do go and live their fantasies, while other are to conservative to enjoy what nature is offering. Hoped you had a fat joll and crazy sex, next time it might me easier.

Reply to tarzan
Posted by: jelly | 2010-10-21

What do you care what other people thought of you and your wife, as lsodkei say.They might have been jeluois and would like to do the same

Reply to jelly
Posted by: lsodkei | 2010-10-20

who cares your married and you made love.

Reply to lsodkei
Posted by: .wellhung.. | 2010-10-20

they must of thought she was a paid slut..did she dress as one?did anyone watch u guys as there are lots of peep hole,,did u know this

Reply to .wellhung..