Question
Posted by: Riks | 2010-07-26

Adult Circumcision

I am 44 years and uncircumcised. I never got circumcised because the head of my penis is extremely sensitive and I do not like the foreskin to be pulled back especially during oral sex. I prefer when the foresking covers the head of my penis. Now the outer foreskin gets small cuts after sex which is incredibly painful, especially when pulled back for cleaning and when urinating. I am reluctant to get circumcised because of the sensitivity of the head, but now get these small cuts after sex. Although we use lublicants, this is not a permanent solution. Can anyone help please?

Please consult a GP for a physical examination and treatment. I am not aware of the foreskin getting such cuts and pain after sex.

During sex, microscopic tears and cuts do appear but never that they are visible and even become painful. therefore, of urgency, please see a doctor.

11
Posted by: JM | 2010-07-30

Riks this is serious. Do not let them make just a cut to loosen the foreskin. Get circumcised. Anything less and you will have problems at some point in life again. The tears will only get worse over time. Do NOT use steroid cream it thins out the foreskin and this will cause much bigger tears that will result in NO sex life if that happens and will force a circumcision. Your results will be better if you get it done now. I had issues like this too. Had a doctor that refused circumcision and tried all types of creams and stretching things over time. Nothing worked at all. Got circumcised. Glans was a little sensitive for about a week. After that it got much better. I have much more staying power, keep going a lot longer that means more of the BIG Orgasm for the wife. Plus she really loves the glide of the glans in and out of her not my foreskin as it used to be. Benefits all round for you and your lover. Get it done sooner than later. Its well worth it. Good luck!

Reply to JM
Posted by: Anon | 2010-07-29

Are you using enough lubrication during sex?

Posted by: R | 2010-07-29

My husband also has this problem, so I believe you, even if the sexologist does not appear to.
He mentioned a cut that can be done to losen the foreskin, no need to be circumcised. I''m sure a doc will advise on this.

Reply to R
Posted by: shaun | 2010-07-28

use the Tara Clamp

Reply to shaun
Posted by: Nn | 2010-07-28

Doodle, do you mean phimosis

Reply to Nn
Posted by: Nn | 2010-07-28

Doodle, do you mean phimosos

Reply to Nn
Posted by: George | 2010-07-27

Circumcision should be the last option of treatment. Get medical help and if you are not happy rather get a second or third opinion.

Reply to George
Posted by: Doodle | 2010-07-26

Had the same problem, had to be circumsized takes a while to get used to it but it''s fine there is a medical term for it but not sure what it is

Reply to Doodle
Posted by: nn | 2010-07-26

You need medical help as this may be thrush. Canaestan could heal your cuts as well as your partner needs to be treated.

Reply to nn
Posted by: csi | 2010-07-26

Get circumcised that sensitivity will disappear.

Reply to csi
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-26

Reply to sexologist