Posted by: jaja | 2011-02-25

adult bedwetting

hi doc... I am a 28 y/o female and recently started dreaming that I am peeing and when I wake up I have either wet my bed or just about to!

This has happened about 4 times in the last 2 years. I also remembering this happening to me in previous years when I was a teen and also a couple of times after school

what is wrong with me? should I see a doctor..? I''m so embarresed about it!

I have to run to the toilet at least every hour, so perhaps I just have a really small bladder and shouldn''t be taking in fluids after a certain time of night?

I usually also get up in the night 1-2 times to go to the toilet.

please help!

It seems like if you are suffering from secondary nocturnal enuresis. Please refer to the following link for detailed information:

I suggest that you consult a neurologist to exclude any pathological causes.