Question
Posted by: JB78 | 2009-03-25

Adult acne/spots

Hiya CyberDoc!

I had very few pimples as a teen and over the last 3 years (I am now into my 30' s) I have pimples and blackheads. I have always been anal about using decent facecreams and face-washes and have used from really expensive stuff to middle-of-the-range products like Uriage (which I am using now). I wash my face twice per day and exfoliate on a regular basis. I have tried remedies to regulate hormones incase that is the problem (notably I cant go on the pill - makes me VERY moody even the lightest stuff) - I am pretty much at a loss now - could you suggest anything perhaps?

Thanks a mil!

Dear JB78
It may help to use a combination of Benzac and a topical antibiotic like Dalacin T or Eryderm for a month or 3.