Question

Adult Acne

Good day could you help? My 43 year old daughter in law has suddenly developed a nasty almost teen-like outbreak of acne on her face and neck – 

She has been under quite of lot of emotional stress (teenage daughter !!) could this be a contributing cause - her doctor has advised what the children were advised some medicated cream and medicated soap and water.

She is working and of course this is quite embarrassing for her .

Could you advise ???

It is possible that she is undergoing hormonal changes. I therefore, suggest that she consult a dermatologist for an examination, in order to grade her acne and to determine the course of treatment.