Question
Posted by: Camale13 | 2008/10/09

Adult Acne

Today im really sad.
I woke up this morning just dreading looking in the mirror as i could feel the painful spots that were on my face and knew i had to pick at them as i find it too embarassing to go out with whiteheads on my face.
I have been to see my GP and he has put me on Dianette (the Pill) and i have been on it for exactly 2 months...no help.
What do i do???

I used to be on the generic of it - Ginette and it worked PERFECTLY. But if the ingerients are the same, then why is this not working now on the proper stuff???

I might add that i have a V good diet and take in alot of fruit/veg/water everyday. Plus i gym 5-7 times a week.

Some advice would really help me be at ease:)

Thanks for reading.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

your hormones need to be balance. You can use polyfem from Medi-herb, this will regulate hormones.

DR Debbie

3
Posted by: Leez | 2008/10/10

Zinplex is actually a zinc supplement, so is therefore great for healthy nail and hair growth as well. Just a suggestion.

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Sharon | 2008/10/10

I don' t know about medication, but I know that the Avroy Shain Youth gel does wonders for acne.

Reply to Sharon
Posted by: Leez | 2008/10/10

Try Zinplex - it' s available OTC.

Reply to Leez