Question
Posted by: Micky | 2009/03/13

adrenaline

Please tell me if adrenaline can be used to increase your blood pressure. I have read that one of the symptoms is that it does do that, but can it be used on someone with low blood pressure in order for them to increase it??

Micky

Adrenaline is not available over the counter and has a short acting period and will therefore not be sufficient to raise your blood pressure for long period of time. They have withdrawn Effortil Perlongets from the market and currently there are no substitute medication to treat low blood pressure but you can try Re-hydrate.