adrenal under- functioning

I have a chronic condition of my adrenals not doing their work properly. Have you heard of this? How would you treat it?

Expert ImageNatural health

yes this is very common. Stress is the main cause for this. You need to take non acidic vitamin C to replenish the adrenal glands. FoodState has in their practitioner range a product called Adrenostate (only available from practitioners) that is specific for this condition. You need to rest and make sure you sleep enough.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Ernie | 2009-05-12

Hi there  yes this is not uncommon. I have the same thing - mine was triggered by work stress. There is an excellent article in a magazine, all natural products &  vitimans. I' m using this treatment very successfully. If U contact me on 0829405339 then I will be more than happy 2 share this with you. Regards.

Reply to Ernie