Question
Posted by: Julie-mae | 2008/07/16

adrenal function

I met a doctor socially who has a practice specialising in metabolic disorders. I found out that the practice charges higher than medical aid rates so I can't afford to consult them, but I wish I could. from my conversation with this doctor I am sure that I have poorly functioning adrenal glands and i would like to know what supplements I can safely use to remedy this problem.

Dear Julie-mae
I can't advise you as you do need tests to confirm this. Why don't you discuss your dilemma with the doctor and ask for a special fee or if you can pay him in installments?