Question
Posted by: Centurion girl | 2013-02-07

adrenal fatigue

For the past few months, I feel constantly tired, have excessive mentrual bleeding, I am always sick (sinus, ears, drip etc.), I can''t get up in mornings (I never had this problem), gained weight for no reason, struggle to loose weight even on weighless, forget things, brittle nails, hair fall.

I went to my Dr recently and mentioned these things to her and she took blood and tested it for tyroid, hormones and iron. According to her all came out fine.

I have been under sever stres, husband lost job, I have hectic job!

I am 43 yrs old. Could I have Adrenal fatigue and how do I treat it? Will it take away the symptons?

Yes, it is possible that you are suffering from adrenal fatigue and I suggest that you consult an endocrinologist for further tests and optimal treatment. I do however, think that you have to use an antidepressant, like Cipramil, which works well for depression and general anxiety. A product like Ativan SL will work very well when you have severe anxiety and stress. Your GP will be able to give you a script. She will also be able to give you her opinion. You will have to make time for yourself and start exercising, as the release of serotonin through exercise is a natural antidepressant.