Question
Posted by: Elra | 2009-11-18

Adrenal Burnout?

I have been feeling tired for months now - not even 12 hours of sleep helps - i still get up feeling tired. I have moved recently, got divorced, have a high profile job - i.e. lots of stress. I am on anxiety meds and high blood pressure meds. In trying to get to the root of the problem, I' ve doen some reading and I suspect I suffer form adrenal burnout. (weight gain/carb cravings etc)Can I be tested for it?

Hallo Elra
Yes - they can test your cortisol levels - discuss with your doctor. He may want to refer you to a physician. Also check your iron levels, thyroid functions, fasting sugar levels and full blood count.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-18

Hallo Elra

Reply to cyberdoc