Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/24

ADOPTION

I am looking into adopting a baby - can anyone advise me where to go and on the procedure

The best thing would be to contact an adoption agency. A social worker would be able to help you with this.

1
Posted by: eve | 2009/06/26

hi we are in the same boat....we had a mommy for two months we planned everything my baby room is ready and then on the 22 June after not getting hold of her for a week she responed to our email and said she is very sorry but we can not have the baby anymore......Are your looking for a white or black baby
do you want to do the adoption private or threw a agent?
enjoy your day

Reply to eve