Question
Posted by: bobi | 2008/09/17

adopted teen led me to trouble at work

hi,
i am in a dillema needing help im staying with a gal 18yrs studing a short course, my friend who relocated is the teen cousin ask me to stay with her temporaly becos she was robbed and abused at the flat she was sharing with other teens, I agreed not knowing I will be staying with the young devil, she assist me with house chores etc, I told her not to give me the 300 she was contributing for food,rent,cosmetics,entertainment cos her mum is a domestic worker, I took care of her, she pass her exams good, just discoverd she is stealing from me my money, and using my work cell to call boyfrinds and friends at work they approchd me abou the high bill worse I am a manager, she denied using my foun I printed the itemised bill 80% of calls are hers since july she is doing this, I do buy airtime for her willingly but why must I risk my job because of her, how do I show her the evidence trust is broken I am kindhearted can' t face someone tears, I want to kick her out of my house, one day I found my bed deurmekaar I ask her wat she was doing she trow tantrums and tell me that she won' t enter m y room again but she still entering my b edroom.

She is abusing your help and hospitality and should be asked to leave, as she has behaved disgracefully and no longer deserves your help. STOP buying her airtime, and you should NOT have stopped her from paying some of her expenses. Now ask her to leave, and ignore any self-0serving tears of self-pity. It will do her more good in the long run if you teach her now that she must never treat other people in this way, especially not someone who has been so generous in helping her. Tell her mto call your cousin and arrange to leave by the end of the month. Stop encouraging her to behave badly.

3
Posted by: woohaa | 2008/09/18

y dont u start stealing frm her and using her things, maybe then she will move out on her own, otherwise just give her a good seeing too and send her on her way.lol

Reply to woohaa
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/17

Sounds like she doesn' t have any respect for you! If she can' t follow the rules then she must go!

Reply to EL
Posted by: a " nonnie"  | 2008/09/17

Are you staying with her or is she staying with you?

Phone you cousin and tell her/him to please come and get this teen before the end of the month or you will thro her out.

Finish and klaar

Reply to a &quot nonnie&quot