Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/08/08

ADMIN - PLEASE SORT THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gettin INPUT ERROR every single day - CS you see what I post and I honestly am not doing anything unless you cant say someone died or killed themselves or something like that.

But its really not fun to go to another pc every day when I want to do my second posting!!!!!!!!!

I thought Admin had agreed, some time ago, that except in emergencies or in the very grossest forms of forum abuse, regulars in this forum would not be blocked or interfered with without checking with me first. I have heard nothing, and can't understand why there should be any problem, nor why it hasn;t been fixed.