Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2010/02/15

Admin - Jill

Admin still missing in action, supposed to answer once a week, well they missed a week........

Just curious but I don' t see any help / advise being given.

Hi Jill

Yeah, Like I said, apologies, but it is sometimes out of my control. As much as I'd love to be able to go online daily, this forum does exist "as a labour of love" and so when work (that pays) sees me travelling 25 hour trips and changing 12 time zones, with no internet access, the forum takes a back seat. Hopefully I'll be back on the pace in the next 12 hours, and then after that, I'll do what I can to get answers done twice a week (which has always been my aim).

Ross

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/02/19

Hi Jill

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: Jill | 2010/02/16

Then maybe you should pay someone to give you proffesional advice. There could be many reasons for the delay.

Reply to Jill