Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2010/02/11

Admin

Where is the Fitness Doc, I see that nobody is being answered????

Hi Wondering

Sorry, i was travelling from New Zealand to the USA, for the International Sevens Tournament. I'm part of the coaching staff of the SA rugby team. The funny thing was that in the USA we hardly had internet access, so between the 7th Feb and about 2 days ago, I was not online much, only able to answer occasionally.

I'm ploughing through the questions now, I'll be up to speed soon! Sorry for any delays!

Ross

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/02/19

Hi Wondering

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: Jill | 2010/02/11

It says he' ll answer qs weekly and its only been a couple of days extra. And I read in the vet section that due to some systen changes some experts can' t answer qs.

Reply to Jill