Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2010/09/13

Adjusting to life''s changes

Life has changed quite a bit lately, hubby is out of work, looking around. He still behaves as though he is working in terms of finances, thinks the money is still available.
Our relationship s in a shambles.
Baby is not the best sleeper wakes up throughout the night.
How does one eal with this and adjust?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Desperate,
your situation sounds very stressful indeed. How does one adjust to this is very unlikely until something changes. I sincerely suggest you sit with your man and talk this over. The best thing is for you two to work as a team and manage $ the baby.
If your relationship is in shambles are you still in love with him?
A good idea is to print this off and share that you want to work our game plan out together. This is vital esp. now that there is a baby in the house.
Please keep me updated how this works out.

Warmest
Justin

1
Posted by: Stress Reduction Expert | 2010/09/14

Dear Desperate,

Warmest
Justin

Reply to Stress Reduction Expert