Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-08-12

Adive on Ex-Employee

I have hired this female as a junior in the dep..
SHe was very unstable financially......she really did make it with teh money she earned and eventually left as she was from ut of town.
She left end Jan, In March i heard she went to CMMA claiming that i made moves on her and sent her porn....
And it was a reason that she left her job as well...
Not porn.... maybe i did send her some erotica, which is not porn..
We get porn...erotica and nudity.. ( pls define fro me )

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

It is very dangerous for you to send any employee even erotica. Many employees view erotica as pornography and it is suggested that anything of this nature must be avoided in the future.

It is suggested that you contact the CCMA as quickly as possible on their help line to investigate whether in fact there is a case number and whether the matter has been set down. You must defend it.