Question
Posted by: C_T | 2009/09/22

Adicted

I am so addicted to the Kelly family, I feel like crying, I feel funny inside (anxious even). I have put them on my favorite on the computer and have to see them everyday. I want to be with them and know everything about them. It is driving me crazy and making me scared at the same time for feeling this way. How do I get over them? I' m sitting here with this anxious feeling to want to see there videos on YouTube. I love the way they move and interact with the crowds. I don' t want to feel this way.

Can you please help me? I am loosing my mind.

This is an entirely voluntary affliction. As I understand it the Kelly family is a popular singing group in Europe, with a considerable number of fans, and a much larger number of people who find them unbearably vulgar kitsch. Like any other carefull manufactures and marketed pop group, you can choose to let yourself become infatuated with them, or not. There seems to be loads of stuff about them on the web. But seriously, don't you really need to get a life for yourself, with genuinely useful and interesting things to do, rather than just sitting around watching someone else live theirs ?

18
Posted by: Cat | 2009/09/24

I think so too, but realize I have a problem. Thanks for your support hun. How is your prob? Mine was difficult the first day, but today I feel more hopeful that I can maybe do this with a little help. Good luck!

Reply to Cat
Posted by: Me | 2009/09/23

There' s nothing wrong with the Kelly family. They are a great group (family) with a strong bond and their voices are really great!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Cat | 2009/09/23

Did you hear them sing, Kelly?

Reply to Cat
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/09/23

hmmm ok done my googling, they look like a bunch of dorks why on earth could you be that addicted to them!Even if they were good seriously lol! Can' t understand but hope you get some help because you have a serious problem then.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/09/23

LOL! Thats what i was wondering when I read the problem lol!
I' l google them now, first time I hear about them.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Cat | 2009/09/23

Why the f don' t you know? Read the post then you would know.

Reply to Cat
Posted by: wtf | 2009/09/23

wtf are the kelly family?

Reply to wtf
Posted by: Cat | 2009/09/23

I love that song and " An Angel"  that is so beautiful. I love them all. If you ever want to listen, listen to this song " Roses are red"  or the " we are the world"  then you get to see them all on You tube. See I am freaking mad !! :o)

Reply to Cat
Posted by: Me | 2009/09/22

I will try, I need a laugh, hahaha :-D Oh I wanted to tell you, totally forgot, me and my ex husband danced our first dance on one of the songs of the Kelly Family - Because it' s love. I cry everytime I hear that song, but it' s soooo beautiful

Reply to Me
Posted by: C_T | 2009/09/22

Nooo there are more women then men there, it will actually do you good to come visit, they are very open and you will laugh your head off. Hope I see you there tomorrow.

Reply to C_T
Posted by: Me | 2009/09/22

Okay I will do that, I just don' t come here a lot. If you are on man talk, are you a guy then?

Reply to Me
Posted by: C_T | 2009/09/22

Maybe later as time goes by. I am on Man Talk everyday, I think we spoke before, but just put an A in the middle of my nick and you found me. Please don' t mention this on there, they will have a field day with me. If you want to talk Just say CAT TALK and I' ll come here. :o)

Reply to C_T
Posted by: Me | 2009/09/22

Okay cool, I will try my best. Is it possible to have your e-mail address to keep you updated?

Reply to Me
Posted by: C_T | 2009/09/22

You give really good advice Me. I' ll try baby steps and see how it goes, but then you must do the same. Try to take your pills every other day or not at all. You know why you get headaches.... because you crave your pills. I will keep you updated if you will do the same OK.

Reply to C_T
Posted by: Me | 2009/09/22

I always say, where there' s a will there' s a way, it' s really true. But like me taking pain pills everyday, there' s no will. But you really want to, so start with baby steps, try for one day not to see them and see how your day goes, when you think about them, try to think about other stuff that makes you happy. Is there something else you like to do?

Reply to Me
Posted by: C_t | 2009/09/22

I don' t know Me, I feel trapped and I don' t think CS understand that I do want to go on with my live but this thing is consuming me. I can' t start the day without me first seeing them.

This is like me telling you just stop using your pain pills for relaxation, its not that easy. Why is my addiction less important and serious that yours?

Reply to C_t
Posted by: Me | 2009/09/22

I think it will pass after a while, don' t you think? If you enjoy it, why not? It' s like somebody enjoying a hobby

Reply to Me
Posted by: C_T | 2009/09/22

I could understand if I were an teenager, but I' m not, I am in my 30 ++, there music inspire me. There is something really wrong with me, I can' t just let it be.

Reply to C_T