Question
Posted by: Heidi | 2012/09/06

ADHD

Can you assist with ADHD ?

Expert ImageKinesiology expert

ADHD isn't a "one shoe fits all" scenario. Each patient should be tested for specific food sensitivities which play a significant role, especially sugar. The strength of kinesiology with ADHD would be in the ability to discern whether conventional allopathic medication such as Ritalin and Concerta are appropriate or not. Likewise specific homeopathic and herbal remedies would be tested for their efficacy.

3
Posted by: Yura | 2012/11/16

let''s do this step by step, then. this is the comment to which you first repnosded:- 20% think it''sï » ¿  fine, 29% want it expanded. that''s 49% total that favor it -that''s not actually even claiming anything. just numbers. and i stated them to support my assertion that the case for repeal is tenuous. if anything i should have made clear i was referring to the so-called mandate for repeal which i did clarify in my response

Reply to Yura
Posted by: Alexis | 2012/10/23

Thank you Jay for your insightful ayasnlis, supported by factual data and references. I find it rather appalling that there are those who continue to make claims without providing a sound basis for their reasoning. I ran across your blog while researching universal healthcare as it is a topic much discussed in this season of campaigning. I count myself fortunate to have ran across this site. As a young professional attempting to develop a valid understanding of the policies and issues of concern in today''s complex environment, I have come to sincerely admire and appreciate those who take the time to share well-constructed, well-researched and well-supported information. Cutting through the chatter, there is a voice of reason. Thank you.

Reply to Alexis
Posted by: Kinesiology expert | 2012/09/11

Reply to Kinesiology expert