Question
Posted by: Johan Havenga | 2010/08/06

ADHD

Hi, My daugter of 5 1/2 are being tested for ADHD at the moment, this morning I heard on the radio about a new type of treatment being introduced for ADHD, called Advanced Child, can you give me more information about this and if I could try it on her, I do not want to end up giving her dangerous meds like tofrinol, ritelin and so on.

Regards Johan

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Hohan

ADDvance is a combination of omega oils for the supportive treatment of ADD/ADHD and I'd definitely suggest giving this a try before switching to the "heavier stuff". ADDvance (or EyeQ) is available from most pharmacies.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/08/10

Hi Hohan

Reply to pharmacist