Posted by: Wondering | 2011-05-31

I have been diagnosed with adenomyosis. My doctor put me on ovral tablets to try to lessen the bleeding. I have used it for two months but still have a reddish brown discharge - is there another pill I can take or just something I have to live with?

Please give more details. Are your periods lighter but they continue for longer, or do you have the red discarge all the time?

Posted by: Wondering | 2011-06-03

I have a discharge all the time. Even on the pill my periods a very heavy and painfull.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Wondering | 2011-06-01

Everything else was ruled out. And yes I have and enlarged uterus as well as the heavy bleeding.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011-05-31

Hi there Wondering,

If I may ask.... what method did the doctor use diagnose your adenomyosis? I might have the same, but the doctor couldn''t really say for sure. Do you have an enlarged uterus or just the heavy bleeding?

Thank you kindly  -)

Reply to Bee-Bee