Question
Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011-02-28

Adenomyosis

Hi there Doctor,

Thank you for the reply.

1) Will Adenomyosis cause that I have an irregular period? as I have a very regular period.
2) If there is a red area on my uterus and it is not Adenomyosis.... what else could it be?
3) Adenomyosis declines the fertility, but is it still possible to fall pregnant naturally?

Thank you kindly,
Bee-Bee

Dear Bee-Bee

If you have adenomyosis you can still have regular periods. The other causes of red areas within the uterus maybe a cystic degeneration of fibroids that may look similar to adenomyosis. It is however still possible to fall pregnant naturally.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011-02-28

Me again... another question, please  -)

4) Is it possible for me to have Adenomyosis if my uterus is not enlarged at all?

Thank you VERY much, Doctor.

Reply to Bee-Bee