Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2010-01-08

Addiction to Alprazolam(Prescription Tranquilizers)

Having been through a disastrous formal rapid detox programme,which nearly killed me, for addiction to prescription tranquilizers(Benzos) 6mg per day supervised by a "  highly Qualified"  Psychiatrist who did not not listen when I said that weaning was advisable but he insisted on detox I now am back on Benzos and am looking to be reffered to a knowledgeable GP or Specialist who will assist in weaning me off this stuff.Weaning is ,in all the literature by far the recommended and most succesful method but so few Dr'  s in this country know anything about it. I dont care how long it takes .I live in Cape Town( Northern Suburbs)and need a name.If in your response you can give me a method of contacting you I would geatly appreciate it .Urgent response required. I need a contact person

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Desperate

You can contact us urgently on Tel: 021 791-779. Ask for Steve or Nicholas.

You can also mail steve@harmonyclini.co.za or Nicholas.McDiarmid@harmonyclinic.co.za

2
Posted by: Herman Lategan | 2010-01-15

We will get back to by this afternoon.

Reply to Herman Lategan
Posted by: Addictions expert forum | 2010-01-15

Hello Desperate

Reply to Addictions expert forum