Question
Posted by: Len | 2012/10/13

Addiction

How does one identifies the symptoms of being a sex addict? I think about sex everyday moment i get and wish i could do it everyday. My wife on the other hand thinks that once after every week is enough for our relationships. This is stressing me because i have know started to think about getting a mistress to satisfy my appetite for intercourse.

Thinking about sex in this way would lead me to believe that you simply have a robust sex drive / libido. Addiction is a very distressing experience where people's thoughts are preoccupied to the extent that it may get in the way of being able to concentrate on important things, people addicted to sex usually feel unable to stop themselves from doing things through cause problems for themselves or others... I encourage you NOT to pursue your thoughts on the affair;this is likely to only causes heartache. I do, however encourage you to search through the archives on this site to identify ways to manage discrepancies desires...this is a VERY common problem in committed relationships.

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/13

Claire - SASHA

Reply to sexologist