Question
Posted by: oh boy | 2012/02/27

addiction

Hi, how does one get ''unaddicted'' to Facebook, Whatsapp, BBM, etc. This is driving me insane!! When I am on Whatsapp and I notice that my boyfriend has been online too and has not messaged me, I get so upset, its pathetic. I check it every 30 minutes to see when he was on and if there are messages from him :(

Yes, Truly and totally pathetic. The only useful response is to go cold turkey, and de-register yourself from all these electronic gimmicks. Enjoy proper communication with your bf face to face, which is how nature intended, before some smart IT geeks found a way to make momney out of you by persuading you to do it indirectly. In real life you wouldnt, surely, expect any poor guy to call you or speak to you every 30 minutes through the day and week - presumably he needs time to actually do his job, go to the loo, do shopping, whatever, as well ?

1