Question
Posted by: Curios | 2010/09/06

Addiction

My boyfriend says he is addicted to pornography. He often requests hand jobs and blow jobs from me. I am quite religious and am often reluctant to give them to him

He gets very depressed, as I am trying to help him steer away from it (porn). This is very taxing on me, cos his moods change depending on how far between our " sexual"  instances have been. We are not having sex, just mostly play...

I don''t know what to do, I am tired of the constant strain, however I do love him...

How can I help him...we do not live together

Thansk

Calling it an addiction is just a fashionable and unhelpful excuse. If he really feels justified in making sexual demands on you, knowing that it upsets you and goes against your own beliefs and wishes, then he's a lousy boy-friend. What about that you you find loveable ? If his affection for you depends on how far yopu go to satisfy him acting out stuff he's seen in porn, that is NOT a loving relationship at all. If he recognizes his preoccupation with porn is indeed a problem, he should see a shrink for assessment and advice, and not expect you to simply accomodate his whims

1