Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2010/01/14

Addiction

Hi, I have and addiction watching porn, even when i am at work. My addiction is watching porn Is there something wrong with me.

Dear Nicky
Any aspect of life that leads to poor control or abuse or addiction will always create difficulties as the addiction becomes the central point of life and other life functions become relegated to notbeing important or not essential .This eventually leads to breakdown in social activities and contact.I am glad that you have recognised that you have a difficulty and advise thaT YOU CONTACT A COUNSELLOR /tHERAPIST TO HELP OVERCOME YOUR ADDICTION

9
Posted by: katie | 2010/01/20

its really not about ethnisity some white guys are hung like horses as well not only black guys and then you get some black guys who have small members so its really not about race. Maybe its heriditory.

Reply to katie
Posted by: Cheryl-ynn | 2010/01/19

i am a white and i know the difference and i am extremely happy with my black boyfriend - he makes me so happy!!!

Reply to Cheryl-ynn
Posted by: Answer | 2010/01/18

While on the subject, is it true ? I have only HEARD about it, but have had no confirmation. Interesting, there is a TV ad running at moment where two white dudes are taking a leak together in the stalls and the one guy peers down at his neighbour and then resumes until a black dude joins him in the next door stall and the white guy peers down to see how he is fixed and when he sees the black dudes equipment he freaks out. I wonder what the ad people were getting at ? Perhaps you would know ?? Oh by the way, to the hero FLY, you are such a dork, get a life.

Reply to Answer
Posted by: FLY | 2010/01/18

To Answer,Hey havent you yet noticed that white are living in the real world now and are facing the real facts of life? We now have white people who are beggers in the street and black people who are big bosses in big companies.Catch a wake up and face new world.

Reply to FLY
Posted by: NunuT | 2010/01/18

To Answer. Since you deem us to be primitive, poor and having low mental capacity, could you explain your theory in simpler English terms. I cannot believe that in this day in age, there are still racists like you who entertain such stereotypes. You need to get real, it' s 2010!

Reply to NunuT
Posted by: Answer | 2010/01/16

To A man. It seems as if you are on the wrong page Bru. However, I have heard that people with a low mental capacity, and primtive peoples have large ones, so maybe that' s where the idea started? It may also relate to the fact that being primitive and poor, they had no toys to play with ?

Reply to Answer
Posted by: Answer | 2010/01/16

Reply to Answer
Posted by: A man | 2010/01/14

It' s a myth that blackmen are bigger and it has been proved,I don' t know where that silly rumour started, but it is an age old belief which is not true.

Reply to A man
Posted by: XXX | 2010/01/14

We all have our fantasies but be careful when it starts interferring with your job.
You are going to get caught watching porn all day if you don' t stop soon.Wait for when you get home and then do whatever it is that turns you on.

Reply to XXX