Posted by: farhan | 2009-12-19

best way to stop sosegon injection very bad side effects ruin my life

Expert ImageArchive

Sosegon (chemical name: Pentazocine) is a synthetic opioid analgesic drug used to treat mild to moderately severe pain. Like most opoid drugs, Sosegon is highly addictive and physical dependence is quickly followed by emotional dependence and full blown addiction.

A hallmark of addiction is the inability to resist a substance (or behaviour) despite known negative side effects and consequences.

In dealing with a situation such as you describe, the first step is to undergo a medically supervised detox which will ideally be followed by a structured treatment programme to prevent future relapse. As difficult as it is to acknowledge, not everyone who uses these drugs become dependent on them, which suggests that those who do may suffer from the disease of addiction, which is medically recognised as a primary illness, and which requires correct, professional intervention.

You are welcome to contact us at Harmony Clinic for further advice on 021 790 7779. Or you can email me directly on

Good luck - it may seem impossible right now, but many, many people have overcome this.

Posted by: li | 2009-12-19

is this injection dangerous

Reply to li