Question
Posted by: Hamida | 2011/09/15

addicted to Vib.

I dont know, my hubby penis size is small or I need big. I am not satisfied with my hubby on bed. After sex I need vib. for my satisfaction. Everynight i go to washroom and have sex with vibrator. Is it addiction or bad sex techniqe ?

It might be possible that by strengthening your “PC Muscles” (http://www.pcmuscles.org/kegel_exercises.html). The stronger your muscles the tighter you will be able to contract during intercourse increasing the possibility for you to actually feel your husband inside you. Furthermore it is often found that sing a vibrator does not involve the emotional “pressures” during sex that is sometimes what people need to feel sexually satisfied.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

5

Uncle BOB has a small one. He he he he he.

Posted by: Charles | 2011/09/16

I am addicted to sex. What do i do?

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/09/16

Nothing wrong with the Vibe, you might just need a little bigger to be satisfied. Dont blame your hubby, rather try and get him involved when you play with the Vibe. Trust me most men enjoy watching when their ladies play with a Vibe, or do it for them.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: Chris | 2011/09/16

Hi Hamida, where are you from?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/16

Reply to Sexologist