Question
Posted by: Girl Interrupted | 2011-09-05

Addicted to sex

I would like to know if I am a sex addict and where to get help. Are there symptoms to look out for.
I am in constant need of sex, I become miserable and agro if I don''t have sex! I masturbate all the time, to try relieve the constant desire to have sex!

Its driving me insane.

the diagnosis of a sex addict can only be determined after a proper consult with a therapist.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-09-07

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-05

Girl (if you are) I think that is a problem most women would like to have.
We definitely can''t keep with these men. My men wouldn''t mind jumping on me every chance he can get, so if I had that problem, boy oh boy, we''d probably have to quit our jobs and just do it all day and night!!

Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-05

Read up on the Psych Central website on sex addiction causes and recovery programmes.

Posted by: Runnaway Sue | 2011-09-05

From what I have read and researched, sex adicts have huge porn collections, buy sex and " mens"  magazines and books, masturbate, always on the prowl, like kinks and weird things, not normal and always hidden from the wife and when confronted, they will defend it to the death pretending that the wife is the one that is overreacting. I know, I am married to one.

We found a program on the internet to so called help you change, but, two years on, and he still has not thrown away his porn collection so ja, Im not impressed.

Reply to Runnaway Sue
Posted by: Tom | 2011-09-05

Where are you from?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011-09-05

Well i am in the same boat as you. Constantly need of sex - always thinking about it.

Reply to Hornyguy