Question
Posted by: blossom | 2010-01-06

ADDICTED

I have always managed my drinking as I take medicine for depression and bipolar. in the last 6 weeks, i have been drinking at least 200 - 300ml of neat whiskey. how can i help myself to stop. i am desperate

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Blossom

The only way to stop is to simply stop. If you can't stay stopped and then you should consider taking bold action.

There are various options. To decide which option might be the best for you, you could speak to one of our counsellors free of charge and phone Nicholas on Tel: 021 791-7779 or you could email info@harmonyclinic.co.za

1
Posted by: Addictions expert forum | 2010-01-15

Dear Blossom

Reply to Addictions expert forum