Question
Posted by: lone | 2010/09/29

addict

hi i am a 28 single guy who''s always wanting sex. ive been having this problem since i was 19years and it never seems 2 go away. its been a problem because most of the ladies i date thinks i only want sex from them.

your desire for sex can arise from a number of reasons: intimacy, approval, satisfaction, pleasure, addiction etc. therefore, to identify, diagnose and treat it, a therapist / psychologist can be consulted.

3
Posted by: Jarrod | 2010/10/03

I agree with anon, im 22 and i want it all the time to, my gf also cant understand. I think it boils down to the fact that woman want an emotional connection in a relationship and men want a physical one.

Reply to Jarrod

Congratulations on discovering you a normal male

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/29

Reply to sexologist