My husband used to be addicted to tik for a good couple of years, he' s now 9 months clean. He constantly gets sick, whether it be stomache ache/flu/fever/tooth ache/back ache. He gets sick every week.Is their anything that i can do to help or any medication that he can take.It seems to me that he needs something to repair his system and be healthy again.
He just takes disprin, grandpa.
Your help would be of great assistance.

Dear Anonymous
Try to give him an immune booster like Viral choice C or Moducare. He may need to see a doctor to see if there are any underlying causes for his repeated infections like a low white blood cell count or a vitamin shortage.