Posted by: tigger | 2011-02-17

I have read about people using chiropractors to help cope with attention deficit disorder. It makes sense to me that some of the symptoms of ADD can be helped by the " body realignment"  practices of a chiropractor but I have yet to find a chiropractor willing to help me. I am willing to try anything to keep my 6 year old son off ritalin. Can someone please help. I would need to see a chiropractor in Cape Town, preferably the Milnerton/Tableview area. Thank you.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

There are several natural remedies available - speak to your pharmacist. Chiropractic care MAY assist a little, but much depends upon the complete evaluation of your child. Call us on 0583034571 for a referral in your area.