Question
Posted by: M | 2010-04-21

ADD

CS. I have a 7-year old that battles to sit still when doing her homework in the afternoon. At age 6 I took her for a school readiness assesment, the psychologist said that she found her difficult to control &  suggested Omega 3, 6 &  9. She wasnt keen on Ritalin, neither am I. Now I let the Omega''s slip, will start that up again. I have heard about several things one can do like letting them sit on a ball doing homework etc. Do you agree with the Omega''s &  do you know of a good book on the subject? Especially things like the ball etc.

Did the Omegas's help ? If not, there's obviously no point in re-starting them. Stuff like sitting on a ball are gimmicks ( and intended mainly to sell large balls ). And nobody has written a book about that.
Maybe a child psychologist or child psychiatrist could do a more expert assessment, and give more useful advice, based on that

1