Question
Posted by: SHEENA | 2011-06-14

ADCODOL ADDICATION

Good Morning,
i have been reading up about adcodol addiction, scary stuff, i go through a box of 100 a wee, iv been off for two days and its hard, i suffer with bad migraines but i belive i have these headaches now cause my body is addicted to the adcodol, is that possible? how do i get over this addiction? what can i do to get rid of these headaches? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Sheena

The Adcodol addiction is most commonly related to the CODEIENE inside this product. Getting of codeine-containing products is often not a task you should attempt on your own or simply with online advice - I suggest speaking to your GP regarding treatment options.

All the best.

2
Posted by: Henry | 2011-08-30

Please advise. In the event a person takes between 6-8 adcodol per day and has been for some 10 years now, sleeps a lot and I quote often says " the aches are aweful"  - how severe is the problem?. She has already been to her GP on a number of ocassions with Kidney related problems. She has no medical aid to compound matters and is in a state of denial as she does not comprehend the nature of the issue[s] at hand.

Kind regards
Doug

Reply to Henry
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-06-15

Hi Sheena

All the best.

Reply to pharmacist