Question
Posted by: lizzy | 2009-03-25

adcodol

Hi there, my mom (56) is very sick the past 4weeks, suffering from sore kidneys and pain in her legs, she went to doctor and he also said that her liver is enlarged and she need to go for a ultrasound.
I know that my mom is using a lot of adcodols and she has been using them for a few years already. Is it possible that the tablets is causing a lot of problems for he now for example the enlarged liver.
please any advice will be helpfull

Expert ImagePharmacist

Abuse of these types of OTC painkillers may indeed have adverse effects on the liver. It may however have other causes too.